View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Row View Post
if you like canadian made you might want to have a look into the APA lineup of bows. They have a good selection of solo cam bows as well as a lot of handy tools built into the riser
I couldn't agree more. I had a Mathews for years and loved it! Harvested alot of good animals with it. I started seeing APA's advertised on Wild TV and the tweeked my interest. It took me over a year to decide that maybe I should give them a try (as I was still head over heals for my Mathews). Al with APA makes the bows in Biggar Sask. I met him out there last August when I was working in Kindersley. The guy knows his stuff! He has manufactured a top end bow with practical attachments. He let me try them all out until I found one I know if me better than my Mathews. I ended up purchasing the Viper V7 and have never been happier with a bow. It is so fast and so forgiving! I have shot it every which way (other than laying down) and the arrow hits where you pin is everytime! I am not saying that all other bows are junk, but APA Viper is the bow for me. I highly suggest trying them out before you buy another brand. Jim at "Pipestone Archery" west of Millet is awesome to deal with and will work on your APA if need be. The crew at "Wolverine Sports" in Red Deer is also a good group.

Here is APA's website www.apaarchery.com

Good luck finding the bow for you buddy. May it be for better or worse!