View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_spec View Post
You are right about the sour grape. You see, what ****es me off the most is that I see people breaking the law everyday where I hunt. People shooting from vehicles, trespassing, shooting deer directly towards a house. And all these guys don’t get anything. I’m the kind of guy who sit in a blind all day at -20 and try to follow every rule out there, get permissions, I even lock my firearm as soon as I get in my vehicle to avoid any trouble. But in the end, the only thing that matters to these super troopers is their quota. Yea that’s right, all they want is to bring as many people as they can to court to justify their jobs. That’s the thing I have trouble with.
lol dude... You literally knowingly broke the rules/law. It is YOUR fault and no one else's. You got lazy and decided to take a shortcut and got caught, what's the big deal? Be an adult and move on, it is literally your fault and you admitted to it. As for the countless acts of poaching you seem to witness, I sure hope you report them otherwise how are F&W supposed to press charges? They can't be everywhere at once.

You know what? I get lazy too, sometimes I don't wear my seat belt on short distances, I won't to turn my blinker on when I'm alone on back roads or sometimes I go a little over the speed limit. If I were to get caught, which I have, I would simply shut up, take the ticket and move on with my life because I know in the end, that it was MY FAULT!

Also, I love how a lot of you are trying to "bend" the rules to avoid poaching charges or to pretend he was hunting other games that don't require a license... WTF