View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
There are lots of questions surrounding CWD and it could be debated forever but the fact remains that crowding is proven to spread the disease...that's all I need to know.

As for CWD existing across the wheat belt...give it time. It's not another big assumption to guess where it started and why it's so prevelant along the Sask/AB border. It is slowly spreading like a cancer. Why create conditions that could increase the rate of the spread? What's the benefit to allowing baiting?
Heres my problem, your assumptions ..... Thats my problem....
You say it's not another big assumption where it started..... along the border
I have one question , and it's my assumption they haven't tested thoroughly for cwd deep into the province of Alberta, have they?.... your assumption is it's spreading like cancer, ..... sheep are you buyin what they are selling.?... Have they done a mandatory head submission in the peace country?...... So can we assume it's actually spreading from the border , or we just don't have the funds to do head checks province wide?........ Now do you really believe this cull was going to stop the spread of cwd?..... When we continue to elk farm ( province wide)assuming the start of the disease was spread by elk farming...... Hey sheep no one is getting mad as your assuming again, just debaiting your assumptions.....I have many unanswered questions, and alot of assumptions