View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 11:07 PM

All the negativity towards Lawrence is amazing. Typical AO bs among the keyboard bullies and know it alls. Nothing short of embarrassing, and ive seen some bad stuff as a moderator.

Your talking about a man that goes the extra mile because he enjoys helping people new and veteran to the sport... enjoy the same passion he does with archery. And thats why after 5 years off and i was cleared to shoot a bow again, i dumped over $3000 a month ago on a new set up from a man who remembered my set up from 5 years ago. And i walked in and shot my bow without adjustments. A Legend to the industry imho.

I wont say anything negative about Jimbows. Not my style. Ive dealt with them when Carson was there. He was a god at his craft as well. But thats all.... i have to say.

But should really take a step back if you think Lawrence started up shop again to be competive and make a buck. Lol I for one appreciate his presence back in the industry...

Give our head a shake Karens....... worry more about the big box stores... like cabelas and bass pro... that un trained workers sell equipment to customers new to the sport. That end up taking them to Jimbows and AccurateArchery down the road to be fixed and set up properly down the road anyways.....

Last edited by Alberta Bigbore; 10-30-2022 at 11:15 PM.