View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 10:16 AM

Ok. Here is the details

There are only 3 spots available. Please check with who you need to ASAP if interested as they have another group looking to book it. This spot has plenty of bonefish and snook, some permit (but it isn’t a permit fishery), and tarpon… with the larger tarpon migrating through at this time of year. Rod rentals are available. I am also ready to tie more flies if others are interested. It will be an epic trip of a lifetime.

CANARREOS AREA, CUBA, this marine park is located south of Havana on the SW side of Cuba

$4000 USD is our price!!!! – regular price is $8000 USD

We are getting a great deal because they are having a presentation day at the end of April in Calgary and would like our videos and photos to show. I checked flights and we will have to arrive 2 days early and stay locally but the flight back to Calgary is direct. Flights are <$1000.

RATES INCLUDE:

When we land in Varadero we have the option to go to Havana and stay there or crash at Varadero and get a ride out April 1 morning to the boat.
- Transfer Varadero /IDJ/Varadero (1 GROUP transfer per way)
-7nights on Jardines Avalon F 1, 6 days on full board basis
- 6 full days fishing
- Open Bar with Beer, Wine, Rum, Soft drinks and Water
- Inscription fee
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Hotels in Havana or other cities
- Individual/additional transfers
- Conservation fee: US$ 300 per angler, per week
- Tips, personal expenses

Very similar to my last live aboard boat trip. I’d say my best trip every.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin