View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf View Post
Spent last night cruising through websites and YouTube videos researching the V3X bows, and this morning I went back to Jim bows again. (Calgary shop)- those guys are gonna hate me

It was very quiet there this morning, I was the only customer there and 1 guy shooting in the lanes. So the guys behind the counter had lots of time to chat. Lots of patience too. (Thanks guys!)

Anyway they set me up with a Mathews V3X 33 and a V3X 29 and let me go shoot to my hearts content testing both bows, checking in multiple times to see if I had any questions, or offer some input. Not once was I pressured to buy, or felt rushed. It was a great experience.

Anyway between both of these bows it was a virtual toss up. I am having a tough time deciding. But based on my draw length I think the V3X 29 might be the way to go. It just shoots so smooth.

Now I need to pick a color?!
Pretty much did the same thing last year. Ended up with the Mathews V3X but in the 33'' length. Seem to shoot a lot smoother for me compared to the 29''. Either way you will have a sweet setup!