Thread: Favorite Arrows
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 10:48 AM

Default Deer Crossing Archery

When our local pro-shop closed several years ago I started looking for alternatives to support my use for both hunting and target shooting. So I did a bit of online research and found the DCA website and decided to give them a try as they advertise a pre-cut ready to shoot product and it comes right to your door or post office and at a very reasonable cost.

Fast-forward to that fall hunting season, I shot three animals and had all but one as complete pass throughs and effective kills with only one broken arrow because I hit the offside shoulder and the muscles sheared the arrow internally causing even more internal lung damage and an extremely quick kill. I have had zero quality issues and the fact that I have to drive 2 or 3 hours and put a half to three quarters of a tank of fuel in my vehicle the exchange and postage basically comes out flush as if I was still shooting Gold Tip or Victory arrows.

Now I have three bows and each one is set up with a different arrow.

My 2018 Darton Tempest which I shoot DCA Target series 23's in 400 spine.

My 2018 Darton Spectra E which I shoot DCA Silencers a .166 in 300 spine.

My 2022 Darton Spectra E 32 which I shoot DCA Hunters in .245(std) in 300 spine.

Honest opinion guys these arrows are great quality for the dollar spent and customize to your liking. Check them out if you are a bow hunter living outside of a major town/city with limited access to supplies you won't be disappointed.

https://deercrossingarchery.com/