Thread: ice reports
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 06:49 PM

Don't worry TJG, I got your back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Foss View Post
Thanks tips. He didn't ask for the regulations, he asked for ice conditions. Maybe he wants to know how the ice is developing. Maybing he has a secret lake in the area and rather than naming that lake, he asks about the lake that people likely see everyday. Maybe he drives his snow mobile across the lake to his buddies house to play poker on friday nights.

Thank you for contributing nothing
It was also possible that the question was asked because the guy was interested in going fishing... TJG at least provided an answer to one of these possibilities, I don't see you doing anything here other then breaking a forum rule...

"Please use common courtesy and respect to other message board users. Treat others in how you wish to be treated!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
I like to fish and when it opens I want to fish Sylvan. There are also other open lakes in the area and if Sylvan is freezing over then I might get an idea of conditions in the area as sylvan is a good indicator of ice conditions in the area. Nobody needs your arrogant commentary. This is an ice report thread and not a question about regulations.
Sorry he couldn't read your mind...

TJG, keep posting the good information up. Even if it wasn't Deer's original intent it is good you posted that for the other people that might not realize Sylvan is closed(for whatever reason it is...).