View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I just glanced through the thread and that’s how I remembered things happening. No one knew about the poll and the ABA mobilized the membership to skew the results......just like I stated.

It’s interesting how CNP changed is position to what he thought was best for hunting in Alberta and LC, who was undecided at the time, decided on what was best for him.
Was tinfoil on sale Dave? Lol. 209x50 put up a post rallying troops FOR crossbows...show me the “ABA” post to the contrary. How many ABA Members were there to cause a mass of people to vote one way or the other?...people’s votes are typically done based on their own opinions.

No one knew about the poll?...all RELM users email broke at the same time I guess.

As I stated...I missed voting on this, wasn’t an ABA member at the time, and you act like my vote was the only and deciding vote....give me a break lol.

Interesting how different people have different opinions that don’t always align with yours? I know that’s not the first time for you Dave.

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 04-17-2018 at 05:58 AM.