View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlin0122 View Post
Do you mean from here ? and fishing alone the shore (to the east).
at the risk of being seen as idle chit chat by some, oh yah. try off the end of each of those long boulder breakwaters. and the end of the parking lot at the west end of the park. even under the western footbridge there are a few good holes, and further west if you want to try that way. the footbridge I was mentioning is the one further downstream tho, before the train bridge. there are some piles of boulders along the shore, I piled a few of them myself. I have had over 100 trout hit along there, maybe hooked 10 of them, but im not a fly fisherman once you get to the footbridge by the railroad bridge, go up on the bridge and look into the river, you will see a ledge about 10 to 15 feet out from shore, depending on water levels. you should be able to see the odd trout hanging along the dropoff. There are some deep holes along the shore there, by the huge boulders, there are some BIG browns in there as well. Caught my biggest rainbow there also, had it on for all of 2 jumps. the opposite shore is great for whitefish, all year long. be careful you dont catch your line in the wires under the railroad bridge tho. downstream of the bridge is a nice hole too.. some nice trout in there, and maybe 10 feet and more out is great for whitefish. there is a nice hole for whites on both sides just a few feet further downstream too. both close and far from shore. got my personal best for whitefish right there, 38 in a few hours.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich