View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 11:34 AM

Here’s the thing I would say he acted in self defence for sure that being said this was a very predictable outcome. Throwing a 17 year old into an emotionally charged violent atmosphere and giving him a gun and a purpose and we could all see this happen. Kinda curious why I haven’t heard of any charges being brought against the guy who got his bicep blown off. He had an expired carry permit, and his story has a ton of holes in it, how he says he would never even contemplate shooting anyone according to his moral compass yet we see he had a gun in his hands and raising it towards rittenhouse. Kenosha police along with the politicians who ordered inaction ought to have some charges brought against them, basically sitting back while the city burns and then being surprised when violence happens is negligence. In another 2 1/2 years before the next presidential election I guess we can count on seeing this again. Call me a sceptic but seeing these type of protests happen in the 6 months leading up to an election has become as regular as clockwork so we will see more of this. Presumably they will be in the areas that “defunded their police” and there will be inaction yet again, and violence yet again, and people taking justice into their own hands yet again.