View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 11:57 AM

Well did my 100 yd Challenge...time and bad shoulder didn't allow me to do it by dead line but that's ok...wanted to take part...

Didn't want to move sights...but had a 90 pin on bottom of pin guard...my guard allowed me to drill hole thru aluminum and fit a fiber optic thru it...vollia ruff 90 yd pin for playing...also have 7 pins main...

The 100 yd target....my 60 yd outdoor range...took me welll into the parking lot so I had to wait until no one was around...the red arrow shows target...

100 yds was dead mid between the improvised 90 pin and top of Ugly Cookie (WB)... but I could hit target fairly consistently...but group suffered...

I cheated with 90 pin held on top of target to be close to center dot....that I couldn't really see...but was close...center Xdot is approx 3 Inchs

From this angle it looks great...but..

from this angle it doesnt look so good...butI was happy with this group in my circumstances...

If the proverbial 10" pie plate was there centered...I would have missed it a few times... but group should be inside a 10" pie plate...

it was fun...I had to shoot two arrows ...wait five minutes ...shoot two more than couple minutes the last...the first arrow was the worst...which was cheating again...but was fun to play...

who are the winners?

Neil