View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passthru View Post
Correct me if I’m wrong but, from talking to others, it’s not so easy to cultivate a plant outdoors with such an impressive thc content of the $14 per gram stuff( 25-28% thc) in our climate that we have in Alberta. I have never tried though, let’s be clear. I get what your saying, I’d love to save more cash too.
I am talking about growing a couple of plants indoors, like ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ suggested. Not really rocket science but I am sure there is an art to it just like there is brewing your own "quality" beer at home. Personally I never tried, but I am willing to learn.

There are a ton of videos on YouTube that teaches the art, this is the one ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ shared: https://youtu.be/1I_ENeZvhF4

I am not a pot head so 1 plant would last me a year. In the end I am not paying 400 and ounce for government pot (and I don't care which strains with fancy names they are selling) when I pay 120 an oz for quality pot now.

That would be beyond stupid, plus it would cut into my hunting and fishing funds. lol