View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 09:06 AM

Default priority only point

I personally would like to see the priority only or as us old guys know it as '999' have at the very least a $25 surcharge added to it. i feel this would make folks apply for the draws instead of just building needless priority points. i would also like to see draws that are upwards of 5 yrs or more applying have a portion of the tags made available as random draws. for example, 10 tags available for a draw period and have 2 of those tags made available at random for all that applied. that may make folks apply for the draws, instead of just hanging around and for less than a dollar, build priority to just clog up the system. maybe these tags needs to be purchased at time of drawing as well. just ideas, not trying to start a riot.
i would also like to all users of public lands need to have at the very minimum a WIN card and i personally think that they need to buy a wildlife certificate. that would be all random camping folks, OHV users, and recreational hikers.. more could be added to that list as well.