View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Banned

Location: FTR Road in the summer (flyfishin), The bush in autum (huntin) the hills in winter (shreddin the pow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutter87 View Post
Lol Deal with Iran?

Iran has 3.8 Million Military personal
Israel has 750,000.
America has 2.97 Million
Russia has 1.786 Million

Russia has stated time and time again, That they stand with Iran. Last time Iran was in a war they took over 500,000 Casualties and slept it off, Please ask yourself, Do we want to get into a war with a nation that will not only withstand heavy losses, But deal out heavy losses to us as well?

We have lost 132 Soldiers in the 10 years we have been in Afghanistan and those 132 brought tears everytime they were in the paper and made people ask "When are we getting out of there" and "Bring the troops home".

You need to understand something, These losses came to rouge fighters that we heavily outnumbered, If we go against a Military that is well funded, well trained and outnumbers us, The casualties with be 10x that.

So now you decide, Do we want to send our troops into a war against a legitimate army and put them in a situation we have not seen since Korea/Vietnam?
I sure don't, Israel made their bed now they can sleep in it.

Oh yeah, China also said they would stand by Iran, Theres another 4.585 million soldiers to deal with.

I suppose you are in the army Cadets and plan on Enlisting when your 17 to be on the front lines in the war with Iran? I hope so, If you are volunteering other peoples children to go off to die for foreign problems then you should be right along side them.
Well maybe its time for world war III eh?