View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
okay i lyed..but this will be my last post..lmfao.
so your saying the little girl will have as much success catching a 20 inch older fish as a stocker put and taker? i repeat it doesnt matter to them.

and the hotel crack is aprime example of a service provided to a small group who whinned the loudest....for fawksakes we have veterans going hungry. this country has lost priorities. what makes you smile more....a grown capable man with a 20 inch trout or a little kid grinning from ear to ear with a 9inch fish.
simply put let a few crack heads die!!!!! feed the veterans and let a kid catch fish.......priorities!!!!!!!!!!

its like a donkey punch in the dark....no studies on water or bulltrout predation.

all i ask is just leave the few places a family , child and elderly or handicapped person can catch and harvest a clean mtn. trout. in a easily accessed lake. no matter the size!!! You want 20 inch fish go somewhere else.....the country is teaming with 20 inch fish.
thanks
I am sorry chubdarter...

I look at your argument from different angles...and all you are really arguing for on the main topic is smaller fish. You seem to want to argue for smaller fish period. Bloom argues cleanly the facts. I know the 9 year old girl smiles a lot more catching a 20 inch rainbow than an 8 inch rainbow.

That being said...your other comment about more money in the system is valid. I know the biggest drain however is the put and take fisheries...in which a minority of the fishermen take the majority of the stocked fish. Lakes like Mt Lorette and Maclean Pond get stocked a couple times a year and cleaned out by a regular crowd. To fill their freezer is not the intent of managing for the whole Province. Therefore we look for better ways to improve the fishery while providing the appropriate balance and respect to all users. More money would be wise for fisheries biologists to do their job and for enforcement.

As for liking 9 inch rainbows...I would say...when in doubt...go to Bullshead next year and see for yourself and then you may wonder why you were upset to begin with.