View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:49 PM

Come to think of it I hope this does happen....as long as it is the same as it is in some states. You pull an archery tag and you can only hunt in archery season. Rifle tag? Sorry gotta wait for November 1st. Fairest way I can thing of doing it. The die hard bowhunters will likely be able to pull their tags without infringing on anyone else's season. The 'wanna be's' are going to have to make a hard decision. I wonder how many avid crossbowmen are willing to chase their moose without the option of filling the tag with der' thutty thutty or too-saventee!
Antelope will become a once in 10 year thing, but I guess you can't have everything.

The stupidest thing would be to have everyone applying into the same draw. Ie. archers, crossbow (sorry guys you are not archers) and rifleman. Double the number of people after the same tag. Great idea. Not

Use the relative success rates for each weapon to determine tags #'s. Spread out the pressure. Don't overload the system to the point you need to wait 10 years for everything. ETC

I could live with it. Wouldn't necessarily like it.

Rant quota filled. See you in 2011