View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Dick View Post
little archer_99 - I am glad someone caught something around Cochrane.....we have tried quite a number of times from Ghost to Cochrane and its more like the "dead zone".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino81 View Post
Give him a break, he didn't poach a bald eagle he caught a fish. Deal with it. I bet you have never bent the rules. If if your Gunna say you haven't you can save you breath.
Ignorance is no excuse under the law. We should be careful not to trivialize poaching behavoir and ensure things like this are reported when we see in on the river...and yes...make it known to those that accidentally post their indiscretions that they should learn from there mistakes.

There is no such thing...in my humble opinion...as acceptable poaching behavoir. Allow any of it and you open a pandoras box.

No one should say on this forum that bending the rules is okay. I feel that comment is 100 times worse that the OP's mistake. I will obviously believe him that he made a mistake...and that he will learn. However...condoning "bending" the rules to ones advantage over and above the regulations is pure and simple poaching and should be called out as such.