View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 08:47 PM

My head hurts. Don has identified an issue, a man his age and with his experience, with the time he put into the creek ought to worth more than a dismissive wave of the intellect. If I hear you correctly, without scientific proof, Don is SOOL. This should not be so, in my mind he has earn the right to be heard if not from the gov. then by his peers. We should be able to force the gov. to have a look. If we needed scientific proof to have every complaint looked at, we would still stuck in the dark ages. Almost every fact comes from proving or disproving anecdotal evidence, curiosity is what drove science years ago. I nor Don nor you have the resources to run test that are needed to get something going with the criteria you have suggested. Somethings wrong, aught to get peoples attention not dismissal. Funny thing, I contacted F&W about catching walleye in a trout lake. I was told they had thought that the walleye were gone, they changed the regulations for the lake mid year and test netted the lake on what I'm assuming was a phone call. For them a phone call is anecdotal evidence, why the different standards.

Thomas Sowell