View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3illy View Post
I fnd this amusing. There are well known lawyers out there who have many issues with the prosecutor and the judge. These lawyers will all be studying the case together and will be reporting their findings. I think the most important issue i read was how the judge shouldnt have allowed hear say evidence from 2 random gun owners who shot guns that were different then stanleys in different conditions that were unrelated to the trial.

They submitted hear say evidence and the judge allowed it. Thats a massive mistake that the judge and prosecution should have prevented.

So to counter any expert in any field all we need in a court of law are 2 random dudes to take the stand and say otherwise.

Your cop friend presses charges for a crime not defends someone from it. Their job isnt to determine whos guilty or not.. hes got an opinion just like everyone else. Thats about it.
I find you amusing. Quite often actually. You appear anti-gun, and that's okay, it's just that you are on a gun friendly forum. Lots of other forums out there that would adhere to your worldview. This one is probably not your huckleberry though.

I'd also suggest you refrain from smart aleck comebacks which you are want to take part in.

Last edited by sns2; 04-17-2018 at 12:02 PM.