View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 12:21 AM

Default Slight misunderstanding perhaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerrooy View Post
Did I miss something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
I agree. I saw the ops latest post that you replied to even though it has now been deleted. Talk about how many Angel's can dance on the head of a pin. He either needs to get a life or is a troll. I try hard to help people who ask legit questions but this has deteriorate to drivel and inconsequential issues.
No Lerrooy, you did not really miss anything of value. What Dean2 is referring to is I replied to your posting with a question of my own on getting more clarity on group draws. However when I posted this on your thread I realized your title was titled "Non-resident Draw Application" which was not quite where my question was coming from, so I decided to delete my post on your thread and start a new one more specific to my topic rather than the "Non-Resident" part.

However, I quickly discovered I could not delete my post, so I edited it with a change of content from a question to a dude (as I could not post empty). That's all. so Dean2 viewed this as a slight-of-hand perhaps, but it was all legit from my vantage point.

To Dean2: I can assure you I am NOT a troll sir. Also I do have a life. Not sure where your comments like this come from and I had no intention on offending anyone, just did not want to "double" post anything and put my posted question in a kind-of-not-totally-related to non-resident question/thread. So many threads on here get quickly derailed with side topics/discussions unrelated to the OP, that I tried to avoid in this case. If you look at my new thread http://outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=382297, which I posted very shortly after my initial posting on this thread (where I quoted both Lerrooy and Rackmastr) from this thread. Anyways, there are no hard feelings on my end. Enjoy the forum like the rest of us

Thanks,
WB

If there is a way to delete a post can someone please let me know for next time