View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
At the very worst, you are gonna have three kids to take you out when you are a broken down old rig hand

Good deal!

You and the Mrs have any plans of moving back or will your kids be Aussies for all intents and purposes?

You’re not wrong Shane. They’ll be taking me out and if I’m lucky enough they’ll have the income to buy themselves a nice 60-90’ game boat. I told Nolan I’ll keep it exercised while he’s working and stay on top of where the fish are so he’s not wasting time finding them when he has time to go fishing. We made sure we have their post secondary education covered so I hope he will be a plastic surgeon or something similar. Truth is though, he can do whatever he wants. If I was him I would go be a mate on a game boat up north and then captain myself but it’s his life and only time will tell.

No we have zero interest in moving back. She was just there for two weeks and update me daily how much it’s not the country she grew up in and how bad it’s become. I knew that years ago but it took her a while to see it. I won’t bag it out to much on here but this place is paradise in every way in comparison. Happy to discuss with anyone via pm though if they’re curious.