View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07icanam View Post
We typically go to Mexico every winter with the kids, the all inclusive thing was awesome when the kids were little, now that they are a bit older I think a condo/house rental of some sort would be just fine as now they can help out more.

We realize its crazy expensive to go and are budgeting $15-25k for two weeks, obviously the less expensive we can make it the better but also do not want to cheap out if we are making the trip. I have been the hesitant one to go to Hawaii just due to the fact we can make Mexico happen for 4 years compared to once to Hawaii!! This is my wifes dream to take the family there, she did it as a kid and wants to see our kids experience it also.

We love the water and love the beaches, we spend every day while in Mexico either around the pool or on the beach. Of course we will do the typical sight seeing that Hawaii has to offer pending what island we go to.
Then you may wish to island hop.

I’d suggest 3 days on Hawaii big island and see the volcano parks and do the manta snorkel and dolphin swim… then fly to Maui for 6 days for the beaches and stay in Lahaina. Then spend 5 days on Kauai and take in a Luau, see the Jurassic park scenery hike by Princeville and enjoy some beach time.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin