View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
Hey not meaning to offend.
Apologies if I read what you posted wrong.
I have many good friends that live in Alberta due to having lived there quite the spell myself. And I understand the trials many are facing over there reasonably well. Of course I hope that turns around for the benefit of all involved, but I simply don't see that happening until we all get shed of Pierre's Idiot Child and his incompetent ensemble.

Quote:
... At least I'm not hanging from a bridge saying you shouldn't make a living killing salmon.
And the vast majority of us who live in BC ain't hanging off that bridge, nor offering those professional protesters any support (the majority were not even from BC, and financed by US interests btw...).

We have faced threats to our livelihoods and lifestyles before, and we will again. The disruption this proposal will cause if approved is both huge and unacceptable. Many, including myself, have vowed to fight it to the very end. The groundswell grows daily now, and this matter is far from over. Will we prevail? Who knows. But we are certainly going to give it our best shot!

No hard feelings between you and I. We are both caught up in whirlwinds not of our making. I hope the storm settles soon in both our cases...

Again, a show of appreciation for those from here who sent in their comments to help. Thank you so much for doing so! Rest assured many of us are also working on changes here that might benefit us all down the road...

Cheers,
Nog