View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:56 PM
Banned

Arrow

Thanks for the kind words Don, they are appreciated.
I try, and apparently some realize that it seems...

For the record, I certainly would not ever vote for the likes of the two we have running our current coalition, nor our federal quagmire.
Just wanted to get that out there so some might recognize where I come from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman06 View Post
... Move your kids, find a new job. It's all good, sunny ways.
While I do understand your grievances, I am in no way whatsoever responsible for any of them. And I deal with many ongoing and pressing issues myself. What I don't much agree with is becoming bitter over that, and then refusing to help like-minded folks who care about many of the exact same things you do. We have more in common than not, and I believe we'd likely get along just fine over a campfire. That said, for your own sanity, I would suggest finding some other way to deal with these issues...

[QUOTE=yetiseeker;3811266]... Our government agencies don't seem to think that they should be sharing their plans until they enact them. Keep quiet and push through plans that impact us Canadians who value the outdoor resource.[/quoute]

Exactly. Far to much of this occurring these days alright.
Their sense of entitlement is overwhelming, and their sense of arrogance is beyond nauseating. Time we stand up to them with a united front. Doing otherwise is simply not an option if we are to carry the day...

Cheers,
Nog