View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:16 AM

There are several electronic tools out there to help a person , but as was already said, an excellent spotting scope , and a log book with everything written down are the most important pieces of equipment to own, no matter what discipline or type of rifle one is using and pursuing THE MOST imporant!

They are more important than s good scope , the type of rifle , it cartridge being used .
These two things are the basis of precision shooting equipment and will help upu more with learning how to dope the shooting condition better than any electronic measuring device ever will, because electronics can only give you the conditions from your firing position - a scope and log book for reference can help you Ruth what I'd happening all the way out to the target as long ax you learn how to use them properly .

As far as electronic measuring devices go, there are several
On the market , I have been told that the Kestral is a very good one , but I have never used them , and do not consider them an important part of an equipment list - especially for someone who is not a master class shooter .
Cat