View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41thunder View Post
Who says that anything illegal is taking place?
Why would a farmer in Alberta, not be able to relate with a farmer from Iowa or wherever they are from? And give an outfitter permission for them to hunt On his property?
I bet the farmer doesn’t mind a hot little blonde coming over to visit for a week or so every year.
I would also bet that he would rather have the blonde at his place instead of some yahoo who likes to eat coyotes
First off, the 2nd paragraph is a crap comment and very demeaning.
2nd, I watched this program a few weeks ago and listened carefully as they said that land has been leased and management of the mule deer were the focus. Nothing was said as to the object of lease. Was it land to run livestock or just to take pretty pictures. No, it was said that the management of the local herd of mule deer was the focus. In my opinion this is a paid access issue. Needs to be investigated. I made a call today to a person to voice my concern of this. There needs to be a product or service involved to make a lease of land or equipment viable. This is a blatant exchange of money for access to private property to hunt public animals. Lee and Tiffany need to be investigated and this issue resolved.