View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
You said yourself you want to go shoot chickens this spring.
Nice try but your deflection does not work here, we all know what you THINK you have a right to .
I promised myself i would stay out of junk threads like this a long time ago but people like you really anger me because I have hunted for over 40 years with REAL natives who actually respect wildlife and their way of life and know more than just "it's my right as a status native" crap!
I'm one here, you can do whatever it is you think you have a right to.
Cat
Quite honestly I am with George Carlin on this one when it comes to rights (https://youtu.be/gaa9iw85tW8?t=264) as I have been a threat of losing them for a long time.

As for "You said yourself you want to go shoot chickens this spring.", can't people change their mind when they're told something?:

"Bushrat: You want to shot grouse at this time of year?? Your willing to shoot some of the remaining grouse that survived winter when they are soon to mate and reproduce the year's new crop of birds.......whats wrong with you?"

My response: "Nothing. If that is what the issue is I will not hunt them."

I'm trying to gain knowledge, because, I don't have that much. I haven't hunted very much do my situation growing up. I'm trying to get into it now that is accessible to me and I want mentors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacringa View Post
It's hard to tell what you're doing/not doing/wanting to do/not wanting to do, when you keep changing it. Please get away from where you'll impact the populations of species I'd like to hunt in an ethical manner.
People are giving me advice. I actually want to give thank you for the suggestion of hunting rabbits. I kinda of had it in my head maybe to do, but, I have never done it before. So researching the subject a bit more I've come to the conclusion I think it's an excellent idea. I've been trying to get my cousin's new husband to take me out because he has the vehicle for it and is the only one in my family that hunts, just that he's a busy guy.