View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Banned

So I don't know if this is a solid number but from what I was told there was 14,000 draw applications put in for the cow draw on the base so at 3 dollars a draw the government just made basically 45,000 dollars off this..

We are talking about making lots of southern alberta into a 6point zone in wmu's 400 303 402 305 306 305 302 , so we are fighting over that at the moment why did we not use this money to tranquilize these elk have them penned loaded up and relocated to these same wmu's rather then killing them off?

The answers I got out of some people and contacts is the elk would never make it with the predators in these areas ..Talk about a cop out answer!!

2nd was why wasn't there a bull draw added in with the cow tags with this or a cow and bull tag rather than two cows ..they should have gave the two tags and said you shoot your cow then you hunt your bull ..just so many more options then what they gave us ...

Just goes to show how big of a joke are ESRD and wildlife management and government is !!!