View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 09:39 AM

Yes, that is correct, but if I was to consider changing things up from what I I've learned now over the last 2 years,,, purhaps there is room for one last kick at the can.

I'm deffinatly not interested in owning 2 or more loading dies,,, or having firearms in my safe that don't match the same cartrage.

The 1 Gun thing was the original plan 2 or 3 years ago,,, but I changed it to the 1 cartrage instead,,, that way it allows me to own a few back-up rifles for my needs.

As time passes by, the one rifle thing will happen.

A few things on the list is 24" to 25 inches of standard tapper barrel, left hand bolt, 8 to 10 lbs max,,, and the smoothest trigger known to human kind. Ha Nothing wrong with being selfish.

Jewel Match Grade triggers has that stuff sorted out.

That's the reason I ask,,, eventually the only 2 categories that will remain in my shooting sports will be limited up close bush hunting 8 to 10% over the 2 or 3 months,,, then lots of casual plinking from 50 to 5 or 600 meters with the odd 1 km shoots.

Probilibly 9 or 11 months of the year,,, cost of reloading supplies is not a factor so long as the 5 gallon pales of powder don't exceed the $1 or $2 per year. Ha.

Burning gas and powder are the rewards of my hard / wize work practices,,, that and traveling of course.