View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 05:37 PM

Me 2, I always like your posts,,, lots to learn for sure.

Yes Cat, my land canon ain't the best hunting hunting rifle,,, but it sure is fun to use on those long distance targets.

I agree with Iclund's idea as well,,, a little bit extra is nice, a zone that gets things done, I set mine a little bit higher on the thick skins.
Of course I have to since the diameter of bullet in use needs a bit more Wack to work it's way into Wrapper as I hope it finds it way to the vitals.

Yuppers, those ribs are one thing little lone the front shoulder shots,,, if the front A-Arm is busted off,,, the tractor ain't going no where.

And a yes, I'm guilty of old school thinking, it was hard for me to not believe that horse power was on my side,,, Two magnum units proved their weight in gold for years to follow. This is not saying that felt recoil was not there,,, and that it didn't take a toll on young bones as they aged fast. Ha.

The gel shooting pad and a little tamer cartrage was deffinatly the plan, so far so good.

I apologize to everyone if any of my post got off track, I hope that I have not said that the smaller cartrages "can't" harvest game,,, my stubborn mind sometimes prevents me from expanding into the ideas of new things like innovation and modernisation.

Probilibly because I don't spend alot of time around it,,, or that I don't see it for what it is.

Blinded by the light at times