View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:44 AM

Sun,

Quit putting words into peoples mouths. No more"so what your saying" and " your attempts" stuff. You have been doing it quite a bit, and thats poor debating. It not reading what people have said and your making your own decisions of what you think we said. One reason why fishpro has credibility. He doesnt assume. He recognizes the point, and adresses it accordingly. And he doesnt use lines that put a false emotion and words into the poster hes relpying to.

I'm not bitter. Not at all. If i was bitter, I would have been banned 6 pages ago. I just dont like this proposal for these peticular lakes.

Read this carefully SUN,

I'm definetly not here to scare people, I dont hate the government, I am a catch and release angler, my concerns do not center around high stocking rates, I am pro quality lakes (just not these 2) and what I do not do is not read whats being said! I have been saying this since the beginning, BUT, you have flipped it to make me out to be a bad person by , well...... as you put it....

"What you fail to do Sirs...is actually read what is being said. Keeping an open mind is what real debating is all about."

I think you are the one that best fits that description. And a few here have already agreed in past posts.

And then you say I dont know what these quality fisheries are like!! Ha ha,

I have fished Bullshead 12 times last year, Upper and lower k 5 times, many trout streams from north to south about 25 times, I even fished beaver and Muir twice each. I am a REGULAR USER OF QUALITY FISHERIES already.

Sun said what he thinks I know.....

"complaining without context of knowing what you are complaining about (as in having experienced it) is very weak debating"

Lets hear your experience with quality lakes. Where else and how many times have you fished the quality lakes and streams of this province.

For a person that is gunning for more quality lakes, how much have you used the ones we have already? How much have you experienced it? By reading your posts and reports for the last year (allthough quite nauseating) I already know the answer to my queries.

STEELHEAD

Don Theres not a person in the AFGA that does anything helpfull for our fisheries as a whole. They should Take the F out of thier title. Theres also not many people in the SRD I have any confidence in protecting our waters, such as the one that moved on that you mention.

I guess thats what we get for our dollar. Poor employees and pee poor enforcement.

I'm glad Sun quit as a Bio. He has a tough time reading and comprehending simple stuff, the tough stuff must be overwhealming at times.

Last edited by steelhead; 01-13-2011 at 09:57 AM.