View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota369 View Post
Living up to your name again jester, as well as showing your ignorance......ever been robbed??
I do find it funny that someone who posted the LEGAL aspect of this (the person used more force than was neccessary) is called ignorant for posting his opinion about the law.

This shooter (whether ethically someone thinks it was right or wrong) broke the law and it would be 'ignorant' to think otherwise. Anyone with a grasp of the Criminal Code would understand that he was in the wrong by doing what he did.

This person will need a good defense and a good lawyer, and should be prepared to state the reasons he did what he did.

Berating someone or calling him 'ignorant' for posting his opinion on someone who used excessive force and broke the law is pretty weak. Whether or not you agree or disagree with what the shooter did is one thing, but Jester's post is a reflection of the laws involved....

***BTW I am not saying I support or am against the actions of the shooter, as thats my own personal opinion and I'll keep it to myself. Merely stating that Jester is correct in the LEGAL aspect....