View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 05:55 PM

I'm not naming any names. Not calling anyone names. But it's worth everyone stepping back and realizing that the challenge was likely posted by 260 Rem in response to what I consider a very divisive poster making claims of shooting 4 out of 5 shots, dead centre, off hand, on a pie plate at 500 yards iirc. Big arguments ensued. People were banned. Others left. All in the same time frame.

Rman stepped up and took a stab at a challenge I would see as near impossible. That doesn't mean it can't be done, but it would likely take a helluva special shooter.

The best shot I have personally seen is 260 Rem, who I would consider a friend in the context of the shooting community, but I don't think he'd even bother to try this one.

Others of you have stated that silhouette dudes do this regularly. If they do, then they are unreal shots.

I think it is fair for someone to ask for witnesses for such a shooting feat because it does seem beyond incredibly hard.

Rman, if you took Gitrdun and a few of the southern boys up on their offer, I am sure you'd find them to be A-1 guys, and I bet they'd even give it a whirl too. If you are successful, you just became the best damn shot on this board. Instantly.

Last edited by sns2; 02-02-2015 at 06:08 PM.