View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Brew View Post
There are so many not worth the breath here. But I will respond for those who have been putting themselves at risk.

Yes, I’ve been laid off.
Yes, i want to get back to work.

No, I don’t want my parents to die. They have worse odds of surviving this if they catch it than they do of surviving Russian roulette. If that means you have to wait an extra six months to afford your quad, too effing bad.

Our first responders have been the ones paying for this stupidity. The soldiers who went in to help when all other resources failed are paying for this. If you are that callous about the risks they, firefighters, paramedics, nurses, and whole bunches more have been taking to try keep everyone else safe, how about you go do the training, and become employable in that field so when round two or three comes round you can take your place risking yourself and your family? We are the lucky ones getting to sit it out and protect our families by avoidance. My respect for those beaking without any skin in the game is slim to none. Go put your money where your mouths are. If you can pass the training.

Yes, the government did some things wrong. Things I think they should not have got wrong. But - we have never, in history, had something like this while ALSO having the resources we do. This is a learning experience and i hope like hell they have a faster reaction next time.
Please help me understand why post number 11 does not matter.

-Billy Molls