View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
You, and more importantly, the CO's have absolutely zero evidence that this fellow did anything wrong other than accepting the entrapment offer.

The court case documents were available on Canlii. Was scrubbed clean from the internet within days of the article being published. Very strange....
The government really doesn't want people to know how low they will go.

The court documents showed that the officers had absolutely zero evidence that this fellow offered or sold fish to anyone other than to the undercover agent at the agent's repeated requests.... The "criminal" never asked for anything in return for the first bag of fish, only accepting the $10 at the insistence of the agent. The criminal first refused to take anything, then relented to the officers demands that he accept payment, and suggested he would take a pack of smokes....

Sorry to see people using their imagination when judging this fellow. I hope their vision of justice doesn't happen to them.
Your right. I don’t. That’s why it’s their job. Just stating something that could be common sense. Complaints back that far. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I hope sharing my thoughts on a forum didn’t offend you walking buffalo. Will you be ok?