View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post
That is one of the good things about fishing out of a kayak. You can only take a limited amount of gear with you so a guy only takes what he thinks there is a chance of using. When I buy new lures I look through my boxes to see what I can take out to make room for them and I usually end up giving them away.

Most guys with tons of gear are probably much like myself in that they still stick to a handful of lures most days out fishing. It is nice to have the extra options but they are not much use if all they do is sit in your tackle box.

I like to think of my collection as extensive but modest. I don't have spares for every lure but I can catch just about anything that swims. Here is a picture I took a while back giving an idea. Disgusting that such a small pile of tackle costs so much lol.

Yup, isn't that the truth. My wife uses that one on me all the time. "How many hooks do you even use?" It's more of a collection thing than practical use. You're right about the favorites though.

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures