View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:39 AM

I find this thread more than a little frustrating. Let me first say that I have never spent a nickel in Milarm. Not one. I have been in there about 5 or 6 times in my 47 years living in Edmonton. I do not know Madball or anyone else associated with this store.

The man has been good enough to come on here and answer questions about incidents in the past and practices that some are unhappy with. Yet people are giving the guy a hard time for things that did not happen under his ownership. He has responded professionally to questions, and it seems, is taking complaints under advisement. He has said that under his new ownership they are moving into e-commerce and new product lines. When they have firearm sales, they sell Remingtons cheaper than I have seen anywhere in this province.

What on earth do we want from him people? His first born?? I am not pointing fingers and calling out individuals, but so many people whine about big box stores, and that we should support the LGS. Well here's a chance to do just that, so why is this man taking such flak? Is he any less of a LGS than the others in this province??

This makes no sense people. None. At. All.