View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme hunter10 View Post
ya, exactly my point. you need to watch mythbusters my friend. not everything you see on tv or the web is real.

If you know someone who can shoot an arrow and hit the target at 100 yards 9/10 times prove it. I should say 120 yards would be preferable
Gee I guess when we shoot 90 meter fita we must be standing on a big hill to reach that far.........Good God man give you head a fricken shake. with todays bows and technology there is no problem shooting 100 plus yards at targets. I have many friends who shoot for Team Canada and they do it regularly and have set records doing it. when shooting Fita there cannot be more than 2 cm difference from the shooting line to the targets. I know at the last 3D shoot I was at I nailed the elk targets at 110 yards right in the ten ring with one shot. would I shoot a animals that far not even close. to much can happen between the time an arrow gets there and hits. Archery in my opinion is a close range game that is why im hunting with my longbow this year