View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
730 days? Do you renew annually?....they send the information right to your house...

LOL...so we have "ethics police" here and now we have "humour police"?? You are actually trying to tell me what I am allowed to find funny/ironic??

...That is truly hilarious...

Let me guess...you are under 30, not married and have no kids? Some day responsibilty will show up on your doorstep and you will understand what I mean

When I grew up there were some things NOT OPEN for discussion....your took your lumps and "manned up"....society allows all the people who don't want to take responsibility to weasel and snivel their way out of paying full price for their mistakes...

LC
I renew every two years.

I'm not the humor police, but I honestly don't see anything hilarious about asking for a fine reduction.

Your guesses were wrong except for the age. The big 3-0 is right around the corner unfortunately though.

You stated that he was trying to get out of it, I see a reduction as something different. He's not going to court saying it was a BS ticket, he's asking for leniency.

You still didn't answer my question about receiving a warning or a reduced ticket from a cop. Would you insist on paying the full amount?
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.