Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseshoe View Post
Walleye Unlimited has been working for 2-3 years on getting this closure on the west arm. We have successfully met our goal. Everyone who does fish Travers should be pleased with this closure, AS WE DIDN'T HAVE IT BEFORE. As to where the boundaries should be, not everyone is going to agree.

As far as myself being the President of Walleye Unlimited and SAWT, please be advised that I have resigned from the Walleye Unlimited in September but the website has not been updated (as these are all volunteer positions).

FOR THE SAWT, WE ARE PLEASED TO HEAR THAT THE WEST ARM WILL BE CLOSED TILL JUNE 1ST.

I see alot of people who like to voice their opinion and complain but when it comes to volunteering for any events or stepping up for positions, I don't see anybody.

If you worked as president of walleye unlimited to have the west arm closed for so long. Then why as president of SAWT did you encourage people to fish that same area to the extent of even allowing the SAWT tournament to be held in that area. I believe that is a conflict of interest. And shows you did not deal in good faith or full hearted with respect to Walleye Unlimited.