View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:21 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint View Post
I just knew that you would slide out the back door instead of admitting defeat or is it de-feet. I'm not surprised. After 14 years of law enforcement and training to sterotype individuals I stand correct that your narsistic ego prevented you from doing so.
As for your "coy" remark about being "banned" you gave it personally and I took it personally. I've been involved with APOS for seven years (professional guide)and received information what in your closet, however I will not stup that low. I stand most correct with my theory regarding energy and you Sir were most wrong to mis-inform readers that energy is a myth and it does not kill. Take a break from your texts, and observe your kill a little more closely.

LOL Nothing coy about my banned remark. You were banned recently by the mods for bad behaviour and I'd just hate to see it again but I see you are headed down that path. I'm sure you'll come back under yet another name......sad

You win...I admit defeet! Science and physics have no place in a discussion about ballistics or terminal bullet performance......