View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJax View Post
That's their perogative. I kept my limit of perch a few times last winter, some good eats. I also have my limit of Coho Salmon, Pink Salmon, Chinook Salmon, Halibut, Albarcore Tuna, Smallmouth bass, Sauger. We eat good at my house. I have a wife and 2 children to feed, 1 more on the way. Keep your elitest pesemistic views to yourself. Maybe go make a donation to peta while your at it too. GFY.
As i mentioned was just looking for your thoughts on the topic. Didnt need the ramble of all of your adventures fishing the world feeding your family as a main priority. I was just trying to compare the two in our depleted fisheries & soon to be wildlife and your thoughts on it

Glad you got your 11oz of meat off your 15 4" perch & your 12lbs off of your fawns. Glad you have enough money to travel to the coast and else where to feed the family as a main concern.!! Congrats on the seasons harvest and spoils.

Oh and thanks for letting the cat out of the bag about my Peta donation. I was trying to keep to myself but...