View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Banned

I don't know what's with these clowns that are flaming you for shooting a fawn. Maybe they only hunt for antlers and not for meat, I don't know. Some feel that it's poor conservation to be shooting fawns.....how dumb is that? Don't they realize that shooting a doe essentially takes 3 deer out of the bush not to mention the 2 fawn that may not survive without their mother? That would equal 5 deer in total!!!! Instead of taking 2 does I wish that more guys were like you and shoot fawn instead of does on their sup tags. If you don't need the meat from 2 does why shoot 2......take 1 or 2 fawn if that's all you need!!!!

I almost feel like using my general tag on a fawn instead of a buck just to post up pictures and try to educate/take these guys on!

I have a doe to finish up butchering but I think that I should start a thread discussing the virtues of shooting fawns vs does when I have the time.

IMO it's just plain RUDE to comment on threads like this with anything other than a congratulations. Some people's kids!!! If shooting fawns bothers some people so much they should start their own thread stating why they feel that way.

Anyways AJ, you don't have to justify anything to anyone, especially people that I would consider trolls (If the shoe fits, wear it!).

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SUCCESSFUL HUNT! As a 2nd year big game hunter I think that you did AWESOME! A nice buck, a nice doe and a nice fawn to fill your last tag. WELL DONE!