View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vor Techs View Post
You may have just gotten one that had some issues from the start.
The tolerances in our scopes are extremely close, but at the same time they can take the punishment handed out. We are always making improvements to our products. You said it the best,"you were so excited to get the scope.
We have some exciting things happening next year. Just check it out, and see what you think. Wont cost you anything to do some research.

Thanks
reg

Like I said I had two different scopes of the same model. Both scopes failed. As you have millions of other customers who are satisfied and you yourself like to put bullets on target. What issues were there that could have lead to two rifle scopes failing. Was it a production error, a qc issue, or wrong application of the product.

Right now the most important thing to me is trust in my gear. I need to know that I can rely on my gear to work every day. It needs to be consistent and it needs to be worth the cost. Missing a shot on a once in a lifetime hunt would be very bad if it was due to scope failure.

I can research all I want on your product, it still won't convince me to buy another scope unless I know why two scopes failed on me with lite use.
I spent $1000 on that scope and was happy up untill it failed, not once but twice.
Warrenty is awesome but should never be needed, let alone twice.unless something gets answered about the issues I cannot afford to spend money on a Vortex. I know for sure if I buy another Vortex and it fails me again. My hunting partners would never let me live it down.

Cheers.