View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilngas View Post
barbless; don't want to throw a big damper, but in Crawling you must use electronics re; depth. There are several hill tops less than a meter under the water, where visuals say there should be none. Many props and lower ends damaged in this Lake. That said it's a great campground and marina, good luck, just watch the sonar!!
Oh ya I know and thanks for the reminder Been there many a days and know of a few spots on the East, West, North parts of the lake where your in about 7-10 fow and then before ya know it, it's 2ft and a big boulder just under the surface shows up Have quite a bit of the lake tracked on my gps with way points for fish and bad spots. There are two big boulders just under the surface that should have buoy markers. I cant put a marker in the water cause someone said it could be littering Seen a few props that use to be three blade and came out with one....OUCH
Gonna have some fun and be boat smart for sure. Hope the fish cooperate for the kids cause don't wanna do this with them around LOL