View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark-edmonton View Post
Blake you said you were done 20 posts ago but still won't seem
To let it go. 1 personally know about 7-9 po. 2 of them too fat to attempt a physical. And 3 turned down . I from RCMP and 2 from Edmonton. One was turned down for questionable Internet usage because he downloads movies. So in my count that is over the %50 I know. You haven't proven ****, nor have I. Like
I said earlier I don't care either way but I will not support it. You can try to turn my words around as much as you like. And argue til you are blue in the face. I really don't care what you think. I have merely stated my thoughts. You don't agree. Good for you Po. Now go write someone a ticket. I'm done with you.
I was done but you lured me back with the promise of easy money. Speaking of which. We still have the matter of you signing your paycheque over to me. Because even if I combined the totals for you and elkhunter together it doesn't really come anywhere near the 50% mark. Unless you're holding another 1491 peace officers, who's personal history you're privy to, in reserve. After all you offered the bet and I accepted, I think the onus is on you to produce the numbers.