View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=Cal;1568972]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
First off, I have beeguy on my ignore list. For some reason every time I read one of his posts I actually lose bits of my long term memory for short periods of time. For example. I read a post of his once and I couldn't remember where I went to elementary school for three weeks. And the physical pain in my stomach is unbearable. So ya...

Secondly, The misconceptions shown and the stubborn refusal to listen to attempts to explain what CPO's do being ignored would render any further explanation or argument redundant. Simply because the only two answers the againsts have seem to be. "If they get one I want one", and "they're too stupid to have one".
Not to mention the ridiculous notion that the average person on the street is at as much risk as a CPO daily because CPO's only write bylaw tickets for noxious weeds.
Tell that to the Edmonton Remand CPO's that are on the segregated gang unit. Or the AHS CPO's that work in the Southern Alberta Forensic Psychiatric Centre. Or the CPO that does traffic duty in small town Alberta that does high risk traffic stops in the middle of the night on a deserted highway.
But I'm sure the average Joe is at just as much risk...[/QUOTE]

LOL I take it you've never worked on a service rig.

Lord No! What? Do you think I'm crazy???