View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Your call to make. I'll use my electric exclusively until the end of this year and likely end up dumping out the gas out of my gas auger. That is my guess. Let's see if it holds true. Punched 20 holes on Saturday through 20 to 22 inches of ice (guess). Still going strong. So your 450 inches of ice doesn't seem to add up. And, I really don't care because it just simply works well and no starting to worry about - it is instant. And this was in very cold temps. I may not have 4 feet to punch through in March but I suspect it will be significant regardless and do just fine. I'll report back though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Your call to make. I'll use my electric exclusively until the end of this year and likely end up dumping out the gas out of my gas auger. That is my guess. Let's see if it holds true. Punched 20 holes on Saturday through 20 to 22 inches of ice (guess). Still going strong. So your 450 inches of ice doesn't seem to add up. And, I really don't care because it just simply works well and no starting to worry about - it is instant. And this was in very cold temps. I may not have 4 feet to punch through in March but I suspect it will be significant regardless and do just fine. I'll report back though.

Please do when you get a place with 4 feet of ice , 😂

And if someone's is looking for a good used electric to buy , I just happen to know someone selling one , a. Strikemaster