View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Then you haven't watched all this videos. Everyone that uses mine for a day with me is wishing they had one by the end of it. If you bought a crappy Ion, no wonder. If your using that as the "stick" to compare to others. I was never impressed by them. As well, I would challenge your math on holes but I see that wouldn't help this discussion.

Stick to what you have. It is working for you.
Bla bla bla
Everyone that uses mine wishes they have one , your so full of **** I can smell it up here in northern Alberta

As for Challenge your math , 😂
Go drill some holes in 4 ft of ice and see if your strikemaster will last all day long like you stated , no excuses or bull**** that you can't find the ice ,

You only have to ask enough guides who make a living drilling holes in the ice up north or on lake Winnipeg , why they not running electric augers ,

Your limited to how many holes you can drill and they just don't got the power to last or drill all day long

Great augers for ice that is under 2 feet thick , all electric augers , none are better then the other , each has pros and cons
Strikemaster all made of plastic , handles and everything , throw that in the back of your truck enough in -30 and see what happens to it , shatters ,

I also own a strikemaster electric right now In a 8 inch ,

Putting it in the back of your heated SUV and driving to a lake and drilling in 20 inches of ice is a joke , you best go watch some more videos of your hero 😂